- Improved accessibility through central management of communication channels, access control platforms, surveillance solutions, and security systems with just one device
- Integration and convergence of networked systems and devices
- Cost-effective IP-based communication services
- Convenience in upgrade and downgrade of the system according to specific user demands and requirements
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
A vast array of network-based devices has surfaced the global market catering to select residential, commercial and industrial applications - which brought about the need for a central control and management system for all. With simple clicks and taps, consumers now have the power to manage all the entertainment, energy, security, access control and communication systems connected to the network - ergonomically, from the wall.
Depending on the applications and solutions available in the control panel device, users may benefit from:
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Intercom has since evolved from the ancient push-to-talk two-way audio communication device to the more advanced hands-free two-way audio/video communication device. Furthermore, connectivity has expanded from local network to public and global network through VoIP technology. In this age when IoT is on the rise, this network-based device will soon be a common product installed in every facility where communication and security are of great value.
The Video Door Phone is an access control device that lets you view, monitor, and manage your facility's entry points through your smart devices. Some models of video door phone even allows you to integrate it with lock and alarm systems and control security systems from wherever you are.
The Next Generation Smart Video Intercom has various advantages over the traditional and regular intercom solutions:
- Open platform – Can be accessed through a variety of smart devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops, VoIP phones, etc.
- Open network – Adaptable to any Telco, ISP, VoIP and SIP network
- Open device – Can be integrated with other devices for security and automation applications
The intercom that was previously identified as a residential solution has now expanded its reach to commercial industries such as hospitals, banks, schools, industrial plants, airports, etc. The new video intercom systems available in the market are designed flexible enough to cater to various industry applications.
The Video Door Phone features include; but are not limited to:
- WiFi and/or LAN Connectivity
- Local and Network Recording
- Motion Detection
- Face Detection
- Android, iOS and Windows Compatibility
- Night Vision Support
- Email and App Notification
- Call Receiving Priority
- Multiple Device Connectivity
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Now enjoy MORE of getting high quality video at LESS storage space with the H.264 DVR Card.
Driven by the H.264 compression technology, high performance video recording and playback is all that’s left for you to enjoy, plus an added benefit of more storage space without overall added cost. It adopted the latest compression technology, the H.264/AVC codec, to guarantee you with superior video quality and transmission at the same expense of affordability and security like no other.
* The diagram shows that MPEG-4 requires approximately one-third of the bandwidth used by JPEG and H.264 requires just one-fifth. That’s almost a 40% saving between standard MPEG-4 and H.264.